Cambodia has an ideal ecosystem for rice farming, and the majority of the provinces are dominated by agriculture and carpeted with rice fields. Beautiful desert-island beaches, jungle trekking in protected reserves, café-culture in a capital city full of complex history– and, of course, 1000-year old temples from one of the most impressive empires in world history: Cambodia certainly is the Kingdom of Wonder.
Total Land Border Length: 2,530 kilometres (1,572 mi)
Total Land Area: 81, 035 square kilometres (69,898 sq mi)
Laos: 555 kilometres (345 mi); Thailand: 817 kilometres (508 mi); Vietnam: 1,158 kilometres (720 mi)
Total coastline length: 443 kilometres (275 mi)
Total water area: 4,520 square kilometres (1,745 sq mi)
* Visa Exemption
- Cambodia visa exemption for 15 citizens: Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
+ Citizen of Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam visa exemption Cambodia with a stay period of not more than 30 days.
+ Citizen of Philippines visa exemption Cambodia with a stay period of not more than 21 days.
+ Citizen of Thailand visa exemption Cambodia with a stay period of not more than 14 days.
+ Diplomatic passport or official passport of Belarus, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Ecuador, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam visa exemption Cambodia.
* Visa Procurement in Cambodia
- You can either apply yourself by submitting the form to the Laos Embassy/Consulate in your country or apply Cambodia visa on arrival.
- Visa online: E-visa. Visitors to Cambodia can apply for an e-visa with US $37. It allows entry once and can stay up to 30 days for travel purposes. Electronic visas not apply to countries: Afghanistan, Algerie, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabic, Sri Lanka, Sudan
- Cambodia Upon Arrival:
Upon arrival the group or individual will need to go to "LANDING VISA" counter where their visa will be processed. They need to fill in a form (02 passport sized photos required) and get the visa stamped by Immigration Officer. The visa stamping fee ($US 30 per person) is paid directly to Immigration Officer by you.
Note: Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Phnom Penh International airport (Phnom Penh - Campuchia)
- Siem Reap International airport (Siem Reap - Campuchia)
- Sihanoukville International airport (Sihanoukville - Campuchia)
Cambodia Angkor Air: is the national flag carrier airline of Cambodia, with its corporate headquarters and main hub in Phnom Penh. Cambodia Angkor Air is a full service airline founded in July 2009, by both the Cambodian Government and Vietnam Airlines. It replaced national airline Royal Air Cambodge, which ceased operations in 2001, and concentrates on serving tourist routes within Asia, most notably catering for visitors of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap